I Still Love Death...

Thanks to everyone who supported (and continues to support) "I Love Death". Several folks have recently checked in to see where we're at. Here's the latest word from our writer/director Travis Sterner-

"Film just came back from color, so now I have to rebuild it with the DaVinci files.  It's beautiful!  The guy is amazing.

I'm actually hoping to crank that out this weekend then send it off for final FX.

Final step will be audio, although I'm having a bit of a time getting the audio files back from Crazy Carl.  He left for LA and I haven't been able to get ahold of him.

But, I'm hopeful we might actually have a movie soon...

I miss doing the creative stuff.  This 9 to 5, or 6a to 8p some days sucks ass."



Again, thanks for hanging in there for us. Travis does great work, but making a film is like a lot of little people pushing a big rock up a steep  hill. We're almost at the top...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

The Only Goodbye