Repurposing...

This weekend, I'm working with my sculpture purely as imagery. For a long time I've had the idea using some those pictures that I'm always taking of my "guys" and creating something in a different medium... a book or a film, maybe animation... some kind of story. Anyway, a couple of days ago I was prepping some pictures in Photoshop, getting ready to send them off to the publicist for the 'Dillo, and I hit the sharpen filter once too often. Something happened to this character's hand and I saw the picture opening up in a different way... so I kept going and came up with this...

I think this will show up at least as one of a set of notecards this Christmas.... who doesn't love a good stocking stuffer....one must be aware of the potential to monetize, yes?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago, but it seems like yesterday...

ART HISTORY

LONG LIVE THE KING!