Scene of the Crime




One of the questions that comes up when I try to sell my work online is just how big my pins actually are.  You can give a measurement... but that really doesn't give any sense of the scale of a piece. So from now on, I'll try to put something else in one of the shots to give folks a better idea of how large or small things are...



The pin in question is called "Scene of the Crime"
It's smaller than Batman. But what isn't?




This one's not for sale... it belongs to one of my Texas regulars. She dropped it off for repair and I thought I'd get a shot of it while I had it. I haven't done work in this style for quite a while. It's fun to look back on the phases I go through.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

Cleaning House!