Harmonic Convergence

Today Seattle was kind of shut down. What other cities would call a light snowfall, Seattle is referring to as "Snowmageddon". I would have thought Northwesterners were made of sterner stuff. Guess not!

(Hmmm... Blogger isn't letting me put up any pictures tonight... Imagine a picture of my cat looking out my window at the snow...)  
Ooh...your imagination is very strong today!

I don't mind snow. I love winter... as long as it's on the other side of double-paned glass. It just blows my mind to live in a place where people turn into driving school dropouts at the first sign of a flurry.

So I stayed home, fueled my self with a homemade roast garlic pizza and attacked the "to do" list in the studio!

(now imagine a picture of those armatures, but now two of the pieces are done!)



And here's a wall piece that I finished!

(imagine a cool wall piece with a sun and a moon together surrounded by singing planets)
that's the idea!


Harmonic Convergence is available here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago, but it seems like yesterday...

ART HISTORY

LONG LIVE THE KING!