There's Art In Here Somewhere...


No, really... there is. I took these picture a couple of nights ago while I was cleaning the studio and rearranging stuff, and trying to plan out what I would do on the blog for the next few days. I typed the above title and hit save before the idea slipped away.


We've been cleaning house and rearranging stuff to make room for an art show we're doing this weekend. For the last year or so, my studio has sprawled into a space that I've always wanted to use as display space. Now that I've got another artist as a housemate, it seems like a great time to turn that idea into a reality. With all the stuff that I fling around while I'm working, I thought it would be fun and funny to create a piece as i was cleaning and make the title to this post literally true.





Little did I know that when Coop and I moved my work bench I would find this smiling up at me...
"Joy To The World", finished, titled, mounted on a stand and lost to the world at least six months ago!

"Joy to the World" is available here

Comments

  1. Control... control... I must learn control...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

The Only Goodbye