Cleaning House!

...no, it's not another sale... I'm really just cleaning my house today. Do you have any idea what kind of a mess I make when I'm working away in my studio? I completely trash the joint.  It looks like the Terminator came back through time with the intent of killing Liberace. It looks like a train wreck during morning rush hour for a bunch of people heading to work at Cirque du Soleil. It looks like the aftermath of a bar brawl in the middle of Pride weekend! Piles of rhinestone chain, bits of clay, bags of sequins spilled out where they'll stick to the wrong thing, boxes of stuff that I didn't find the one thing I was looking for in but maybe I'll need them in a little while. Sharpies to paint charms with, little glass beads, tiny hands, rolls of wire, action figures that look like they just got back from a tour in a combat zone. It gets really bad when I'm in between art shows and half my display stuff is packed up for the show and the other half is placed strategically where I'm sure I'll trip over it. I make my self nuts with it... so today is cleanup day!

"I Just Beat Another Deadline"



Comments

  1. Greg: I cannot look at your site without wanting more...sigh.

    Thanks
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... my cunning plan is working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi, I feel your pain...
    Greg, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who works this way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post sequin bar brawl sprawls across several states...you should see the backyard here after the Armadillo Xmas Bazaar.

    Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Snap! ...guilty as charged.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

The Only Goodbye