DELANEY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

August is coming to an end, it's been a crazy busy month... teaching, performing, making new work... and somehow I missed really celebrating  my Birthday (hint... it was a big one). Big Mistake...The Leo Police are coming to take away my astrological sign. So I looked around at all the great men throughout history and asked myself... what would they do? Washington... Lincoln... F.A.O. Schwartz?

They'd have a sale!

So welcome to the First Annual From The Mind Of Greg Delaney Birthday Sale!

Go to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gregkevindelaney
Browse my new work, there's 50-something pieces up there and from now until Sept. 10, everything I post will be marked at half-price! So if you passed on something this summer because the time wasn't right or you just want to stock the "gift closet" for the holidays, now is the perfect time to go shopping. I'll be putting up new work all the way through the sale so check back often!

And when the sale is over... I'm going to have a big birthday party... and pay show fees... and buy plane tickets...and replace my camera... and feed the cats...and...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

The Only Goodbye