Tueday Night At The Crescent

 
Often I will find a "thing", a little something that I know I want to use in another something, but I don't know what that something will be yet... so it sits on my workbench, on the edge of my imagination until an idea clicks into clarity (or I have an impending show and I need another piece). This one came from a pencil sharpener. I was doing a murder mystery last year and one of the strange red-herring clues I used to implicate a suspect was this little blue plastic pencil sharpener shaped like a boom box. It wound up coming home with me in my detective bag and I realized I had to use it in something. It took until yesterday to figure out what...
Last night,  I turned it into a tribute to the singers at my favorite Seattle karaoke bar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

Cleaning House!