Wake me when I'm smart

Okay... three street fairs in four weeks... I'm pooped! The U-district was great fun this past weekend. I got to see many old friends and supporters and also got to meet some new ones. But, really, working my booth feels like doing stand-up for 10 hours straight. It's totally fun, but it leaves me with a hangover the next day... and I wasn't even drinking.

Luckily, I have a piece that perfectly embodies the way I feel...

"Wake me when I'm smart" is very much old school work for me... when I started, the found components I liked to use were almost always surplus electronics. I didn't know anything about electronics but I knew what I liked. the colors, the spindly, angly connectors, the simple, distinct colors. And the way I could use it all to create miniature cyborgs... all of whom seemed to seem to want a new job.

Wake me when I'm smart is available in my Etsy store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago, but it seems like yesterday...

ART HISTORY

LONG LIVE THE KING!