The Light in the Forest

This piece is an exercise in color. I found this great costume necklace with these great big green cabachons... what could I do with it?



When I  think of green, I see lush forests, wild overgrowth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, even Swamp Thing. I think of mystery, magic and surprises. I think of danger and that sense that I'm being watched by something that I can feel, I know it's out there... but I just can't see it. It could be anything or anyone. It could be a racoon or a hunter ... but it could also be Titania... or Bigfoot.

Wouldn't that be cool?



The Light in the Forest is available in my Etsy Store

Comments

  1. Now she has something to say! She is like the Uber-Queen of all Swamp Things. Or something better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

The Only Goodbye