Infinite Love... Limited Patience



Compassion is something I struggle with every day. How do you let go of anger when you feel you've been hurt by someone you care about? How do help someone who you'd much rather smack? How do you avoid seeing insults and slights in the callous behavior of strangers? And how do you step back and let people make their own mistakes...?


I like to create pieces about overworked angels... spirits that are doing important work that they love, but really could use a break.  I often do clown pieces that have the same feel to them.I'm sure there are days even Superman puts super plugs in his ears and says "Let Batman deal with this one".






"Infinite Love... Limited Patience" is available in
my Etsy Store

Click on any image to enlarge it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

Cleaning House!