Friday, May 21, 2010

The Light in the Forest

This piece is an exercise in color. I found this great costume necklace with these great big green cabachons... what could I do with it?



When I  think of green, I see lush forests, wild overgrowth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, even Swamp Thing. I think of mystery, magic and surprises. I think of danger and that sense that I'm being watched by something that I can feel, I know it's out there... but I just can't see it. It could be anything or anyone. It could be a racoon or a hunter ... but it could also be Titania... or Bigfoot.

Wouldn't that be cool?



The Light in the Forest is available in my Etsy Store

1 comment:

  1. Now she has something to say! She is like the Uber-Queen of all Swamp Things. Or something better. :)

    ReplyDelete