CHICKEN FRIED STEAK ON A STICK!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Had a decent weekend in Georgetown and now I'm getting ready for a better one at the Pecan Street Festival in the heart of Austin.
I brought this guy down... "Have you met the new intern?". This is how I usually look when I'm down here. so much to see. The weather's beautiful and I'm having a blast. First night here, Lindsey took me to see a performance hoedown. "200 Two-.Steppers on the Texas Capitol Steps". So cool. I even got a dance lesson.

 Tonight we went to a fashion show in the Earl Center at the UT. I know why all the celebutards love going to those things now. Really Fun. But not as fun as this...

That's my friend Carolyn eating CHICKEN FRIED STEAK ON A STICK!

I just love Texas!

More tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I am so glad that we could share that time together. Chicken fried steak on a stick is a special experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

Cleaning House!