OUTSTANDING IN MY FIELD!

The piece above is a pretty good illustration of what's happening in my head right now... I'm in overdrive. Working the day job, squeezing in shows and building up inventory for Christmastime. I think I'm in a good place creatively. Hot yoga at hell o'clock in the morning is definitely helping... I'm seeing muscles showing up in places I never knew I had them and I'm having crazy, wonderful lucid dreams. I also don't get winded on the sparring floor like I used to. I feel much calmer. I don't crank out artwork in a frenzy like I used to... but I think what I'm doing is fuller and better realized. But you can be the judge of that...


Next weekend, I'll be at the Fabulous Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival, a really fun fair right there by the lighthouse. Great people, good music and a fireworks show Saturday night! Please come visit me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

The Only Goodbye