Send in the Clowns...

This has been a week  of great sorrow and loss for me. Eventually, I will write about it here... For now, I'll just post the pieces I was working on when the bad news came through... What's sorrow without a healthy dose of irony?




Shecky the Bitter Clown
(from the collection of David and Linda Stahl)
















     Don't Tell Me What's Funny... I Know What's Funny!














Second thoughts on a Chosen Career
















                                            Finally Hit the Big Time!


                                                               (available in my Etsy Store)








I can't look at these pieces without hearing my stepfather's voice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Infection!

A week with the kids...

Cleaning House!